About Villa Durazno
Villa Durazno is a spacious and spectacular two floor villa with an aquarium infinity pool and a huge sun terrace. The property will guarantee privacy and can comfortably and luxuriously accomodate up 12 people. This unique property was completed in 2005 and bought by the current owners in 2009.
The villa sits atop a hillside overlooking Panama Bay and within a private and gated community. There are plenty of local beaches a short drive away, and shops, nightlife and tours/excursions are also within easy reach.
Villa Durazno has:
- Six individually designed bedrooms, including three master suites. All have beautiful private bathroom areas.
- Exquisite furnishings throughout
- A fully equipped professional kitchen
- Wide screen satellite TV, fast wi-fi, and an adaptable sound system
- A large games, TV and bar area downstairs
- Independent air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
- A huge salon/reception area with sliding doors that open up on to the west-facing sun terrace
- An aquarium style infinity pool with adjoining Jacuzzi
- A large marble dining table on the terrace as well as a relaxed seating area
- A circular Rancho which holds an outside kitchen and BBQ, table and rocking chairs
- A large double garage with remotely controlled doors that give internal access to the villa
- A separate Casita/staff house to the rear of the villa
Frequently Asked Questions
1Does the villa have an all-inclusive option?
Yes! We can hire in a professional chef who can prepare up to three meals a day for you. The cost will depend upon the number of guests and the number of meals you would prefer. All diets and tastes can be catered for. A professional bartender can also be hired for your stay if you wish. Typically, this will cost around $70 per day, plus drink costs. Feel free to ask for a quote based upon your own requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
2What do we do about transport while we are there?
We can arrange for you to be picked up and dropped back off at Liberia airport (20 min journey). Most guests choose to hire a vehicle whilst they stay, but this is not essential. Again, if you do wish to hire transport, we have hire company contacts that will often give you a better deal, so let us know and will do our best to help.
3We know the villa comfortably accommodates 12 people, but there are only 6 of us! Do you offer discounted prices if there are fewer guests?
Yes we do. The rental programme shows that for each season we have a range of prices 'from - to' to hire the villa. Please contact us for a quote based upon the time of year you want to visit and the number in your group.
4We would like to have our wedding at Villa Durazno. Can we and can you help us to organise it?
Yes you can! It's a perfect setting for a wedding. The converted Rancho area on the sun terrace makes for a perfect ceremony area, with plenty of room for guests. We can put you in touch with lawyers to make sure all the legal boxes are checked, whilst decorations and catering will be of the highest standard, based upon what you tell us you would like for the big day.
5What is your payment and contract policy? How do we pay you if we want to rent the villa?
To secure the villa you will need to pay a 25% deposit. We will send you the bank details so you can make the transfer. Once the money has been received, the booking is confirmed for your group. At the same time, you'll receive a contract to sign ands send back to us, that sets out everything you can expect and we expect from you whilst renting the property. The full rental amount should be paid 60 days before your arriva